Sunday, November 14, 2010

Word Vomit! :D

(Title: Basically this blog's going to be about a whole bunch of things that probably have very little to do with each other but are going to be clumped together anyway because I don't feel like making a million posts when I can do it in just one! :D )

1. Lehigh/Laf week :D
2. Saxophone? Sousaphone!
3. Football? What is this nonsense you speak of? (or, alternatively: What is the football team doing on our field?)
4. Thanksgiving adventure

1. Starting midnight tonight, it's going to be Lehigh/Laf week!! As my tutor and every other upper has said, it's going to be the best week EVER. I'd say a few more things about it but I don't want to be chastised by fam (the less you know, the better... ;) ). I am SOOOOOOO excited. It's hard not to when the whole school is abuzz...you can literally FEEL the excitement. It's the only thing anyone talks about and the band us PSYCHED about it.

2. (title of segment is from a silly video the band circulates every once in a while and which Charlie, who plays sousaphone, and Eamonn, a sax player in my rank, jokes about often. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTaupbVlRCI])Yesterday was Lehigh v Georgetown at. Lehigh won (24-7, I believe :) ). And it was the first game where I (attempted) to play, which made Alex and Laura really happy. A few times I got lost in the music so I had to stop (darn you lack of tempo when it comes to reading music!!) but I'm happy because I finally figured out how to play (just forcing myself to).

3. Since we won at Georgetown, I've just heard word that Lehigh has made it to the playoffs and depending on Athletics' view on the band, there is a good chance that they'll bus/fly us to wherever they're playing, which is AWESOME. :D

4. Actual conversation I had with Jose:
Jose: Wand me to bring you back turkey from my thanksgiving since you won't have one? :(
Me: ...I am actually having a thanksgiving. my friend and I are going to catch a few buses and go on a mini adventure that will take most of the day and in the end I will get to see my family :3
Jose: They making the trip?
Me: no
Jose: Using that awesome CISCO thingy with the TVs and stuff?
Me: ...?
Jose: Local family?
Me: Yes
Jose: Oh

Anyway, I look forward to a nice bus adventure. Hopefully I'll get to see some interesting stuff. I need to go to the bookstore and find a few good books so that I won't be entirely bored. :/ Hopefully I won't have any homework that my mean professors would make me do over the break. :(

I think that's it for now...I better go back to my homework.

Jya~

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment