Friday, November 12, 2010

Ohai Mr. Police Officer, Please Don't Eat Me...

(Title: There was a rank bonding last night and as I walked back to Emery, a police officer in his car was following *cough*stalking*cough* me for a while. When I got to a crosswalk he sped away, which was really weird and small kine creepy)

Plan of Action:

Today:
1:00-3:00 - Engineering 005 Lab, going to Peeps Factory today
4:15-undetermined time - Marching Band, Executive Candidate Speeches

Saturday:
7:30 - call-time at ZAC for Georgetown "Flame", will be gone all day

Sunday:
possible musubi party with other Hawaii students

Monday:
LEHIGH/LAF WEEK STARTS!!! :D

Tuesday:
building anticipation for Lehigh/Laf

Wednesday:
anticipation growing
10:00p - spring semester registration

Thursday:
GETTING CLOSER TO LEHIGH/LAF!!!

Friday:
ECOFLAME!! PLAYING MUSIC AROUND CAMPUS AND RANDOMLY INVADING CLASSROOMS TO PLAY FIGHT SONGS!!! :D (and by God I will learn the fight songs by then so I can actually play...even if it kills me!!)

Saturday:
LEHIGH/LAF GAME!! :D

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment