Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sadly, I must face the facts

My shoes are dead. I have holes in the sides. Thankfully I only have to wear them to band a few more weeks. But yeah. I have holes in my shoes and I wear black socks to practice so it doesn't look like I do. I'd wear boots but not only would I end up injuring myself and probably breaking my sax, but I'd probably injure others, especially when we form the Death Box.

Anyway. The second round of 4 o'clocks hover the school like a harbinger of failure. My first one for this round is tomorrow, Physics. My second and final one is on Thursday, Calculus.

Joy.

Despite my worst expectations, I'm actually doing all right in Calculus (I checked my grade online) but even so I need to do well on the exams to off-set the abysmal grade I got on the last round.

Well, back to studying. :/

~E

P.S.: For a nice reprieve, visit this site: http://www.dearblankpleaseblank.com/index.php?&page=7 It is SOOOOOOOO funny. Dear blank please blank has kept me sane while studying. :3

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment