Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Pocket Has Subspace

Seriously.

It was a joke with Erin H. and I in intermediate that my red jacket (it was a hand-me-down from Mich) had pockets that opened into a subspace compartment. Because I could fit three hibiscus into them without them bulging too far outward. Sometimes I would find snacks or candy in my pocket, which is funny because I wouldn't remember putting them there. So Erin concluded that I had subspace access through my pockets.

Fast forward to now, I just found out that my brown hoodie also has subspace access: I found a packet of li hing powder (no idea how it got there), a flower I had picked up a few days ago, and my swipe card. The funny thing is that in the mornings when I walk to class, my hands are in my pocket. O__o Subspace indeed!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment