Sunday, August 22, 2010

Easy to go to bed grumpy

I had a summer reading assignment. I read the book early in the summer (it was Three Cups of Tea) but found out this month that I had a paper to write. Working on the paper took me a while because it was kind of irritating, especially the questions. I just finished tonight, having been unable to finish it due to packing. Now mom's mad at me because I don't have Microsoft Word on my new laptop and I just found out about it. It looks like I have Microsoft Word but it's only an icon - I have to enter the product key to use it. >( Mom's mad because I just figured this out (I'm sorry, but I haven't exactly used my new laptop until now, as my word programs were on the desktop). I uploaded Open Office on my laptop so that the files I had on my desktop were compatible with my laptop so if need be I could work on it. Now when I try to print it in the hotel business center...Open Office works but doesn't have the same formatting.

The interesting thing is that I have to put down a certain number on the top of it - a number I get at orientation. Which means that I don't have to print it now.... I gotta check that.

Over and out...

~E

PS. Turns out it wasn't due until September 6.

I have my own printer in my room now. Gonna print it out there.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment