Monday, January 31, 2011

Wow. I haven't updated this recently...

/*
Erin K. Lau
ekl214
Emery E315
31 January 2011
*/

using namespace std;

#include<iostream>

//Wow. I haven't updated this recently...


/*NOTE: Not a valid code. Inputting this into a comiler will result in
        gratuitous amounts of error messages. Why is it not a valid bit
        of code? Many reasons, but you probs don't want me to get into 
        that. But don't enter this into a compiler. Just saying. ;) */

char Math021, Chemistry030, Poetic_Justice, Symphonic_Band, Engr1;
char free_time, time_for_omnoms;
char My_Schedule, Class_Schedule, Class_times;
//note: dinner not always included in schedules


//Monday Schedule:
My_Schedule=time_for_omnoms+Math021+Chemistry030+time_for_omnoms+Engr1+free_time+Symphonic_Band;
//found my breakfast buddy again for this day :D
//need to stalk him the rest of the days :/

Class_Schedule=Math021+Chemistry030+Engr1+Symphonic_Band;

Class_times=1010+1110+1310+1910;
//breakfast in Rathbone w/ breakfast buddy!! :D
cout<<"an 'all right' day"<<endl<<endl;

//Tuesday Schedule:
My_Schedule=time_for_omnoms+Chemistry030+Poetic_Justice+Engr1+time_for_omnoms;
//don't think breakfast buddy is up as early as I am

Class_Schedule=Chemistry030+Poetic_Justice+Engr1;

Class_times=0745+1045+1210;
//breakfast @ 0700 at Cort - too early for breakfast buddy :(
cout<<"a day I loathe because I have to wake up early"<<endl<<endl;


//Wednesday Schedule:
My_Schedule=time_for_omnoms+Math021+Chemistry030+break_for_omnoms+Engr1;
//need to stalk breakfast buddy :(

Class_Schedule=Math021+Chemistry030+Engr1;

Class_times=1010+1110+1310;
//breakfast in Rathbone. don't know where breakfast buddy is. sad face :(
cout<<"an 'all right' day"<<endl<<endl;


//Thursday Schedule
My_Schedule=time_for_omnoms+Poetic_Justice+Engr1;
//know when breakfast buddy has class! can stalk for breakfast
//lol...I'm a horrible person :P

Class_Schedule=Poetic_Justice+Engr1;

Class_times=1045+1210;
//breakfast in Rathbone :)
cout<<"an easy day"<<endl<<endl;


//Friday Schedule
My_Schedule=time_for_omnoms+Math021+Math021+Chemistry030+time_for_omnoms;
//don't know where breakfast buddy is :(

Class_Schedule=Math021+Math021+Chemistry030;
//first Math021 class is recitation; second is lecture

Class_times=0910+1010+1110;
cout<<"an easy day...but I still HATE Chemistry :( "<<endl<<endl;

/*
Well, that's that for now. Here and there I have more stuff, but I don't really 
feel like elaborating right now. I'm in a lazy mood today and am doing some of
my programming homework. :P This of course is not a part of that. So...
Jya!
~E
*/

system("pause");
return 0;
}

No comments:

Post a Comment