Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals Week

If anyone starts singing 'it's the most wonderful time of the year', unless it was sung sarcastically, I will punch them. -__-

The hard thing about my finals is that it's hard to study for them - they're right after the other, with Physics on Wed and Calc on Thurs. :( So I have to study for them simultaneously. The good thing is that I don't have to worry too much about Physics because we get two sheets of notes to take in with us, and I write rull rull small. ;)

The irritating thing about finals, too, is that they're weird times. So on Wed my final is from 4-7p (yes, it's three hours long ;__; ) and on Thursday my final is from 8-11a. Which sucks, really.

So anyway, this is my brief procrastination break. Then it's what may be my last meal for a while unless someone drags me out of my room/complex...

Schedule (Tentative) :
Monday: 
make note sheet for Physics
lunch
finish note sheet for Physics
study math

Tuesday:
writing conference :(
study math
study Physics
study Physics (do practice exam)

Wednesday:
study math
work on GC paper
study physics
panic with those in hall that also take physics
Physics Final
math review session directly after final
study math* (with Kim)**

Thursday:
panic
Calc Exam***
return to room and pack
go to whatever frosh celebration/party thing is happening
start first leg of journey home (go to hotel)
nap
wake up
shower
stay awake@

Friday:
get ready
catch shuttle
start ridiculously long journey home
sleep on plane



*sleeping optional
**'sleeping optional' applies only to me; study time with Kim = crash course in calculus
***possibility of returning to my room in tears
@ I'm not going to really sleep for fear of not waking up in time and thus missing everything...so I'll nap and stay up the entire time so I can hopefully sleep on the plane :/

Well, it's lunch time.

Jya~

E

No comments:

Post a Comment